“Having and authentic voice means that:
– We can openly share competence as well as problems and vulnerability.
– We can warm things up and calm them down.
– We can listen and ask questions that allow us to truly know the other person and to gather information about anything that may affect us.
– We can say what we think and feel, state differences, and allow the other person to do the same.
– We can define our values, convictions, principles, and priorities, and do our best to act in accordance with them.
– We can define what we feel entitled to in a relationship, and we can clarify the limits of what we will tolerate or accept in another’s behavior.
– We can leave (meaning that we can financially and emotionally support ourselves), if necessary.”
The band is back together for a quick chat! Learn the real source of your anger (hint: it’s within!) and how to manage it and grow through it.